Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Life Wasted

Great lyrics... I claim this as truth
Lyrics by Eddie Vedder
Song Life Wasted

You're always saying that there's something wrong.
I'm starting to believe it's you're plan all along.
Death came around, forced to hear it's song
And know tomorrow can't be depended on

Seen the home inside your head.
All locked doors and unmade beds

Open sores unattended
Let me say just once that

i have faced it, a life wasted.
I'm never going back again.
i escaped it,a life wasted.
I'm never going back again.
having tasted, alife wasted.
I'm never going back again.

the world awaits just up the stairs

1 comment:

cm_colburn said...

I get pretty convicted when I listen to this song while driving in my morning commuter traffic to my 8-5 job.

Eddy is rad -- so excited to listen to the soundtrack for "Into the Wild" !!