Friday, October 5, 2007

Look out porcelain god, there is a new sheriff in town

Someone really saw a need and met it, they took a look around the world and said "you know what the world needs?" A see through up-tank! They really took the plunge on this one... and I am grateful to that person. I am a bit disappointed, they seemed to have forgotten a huge market... The Wolf people... they should have flushed this idea out a bit more... like a wolf howling at the moon with an indians face every so softly reflecting off the water. Maybe .... But please don't get me wrong I am not dumping on this idea I am very touched. I recommend you do not buy this for your house but if you must... These bad boys go from 375-500$ Not sure if that us US or Canadian (yes thank the Canadians for bringing us such a masterpiece) If they make a Jesus one I am going to throw up.

1 comment:

LanceH said...

Personally, I'd REALLY like to see one done in the style of a Larson or Wyland painting. You know, whales and dolphins breaking through the surface of the water, brightly colored fish shimmering in the light... I'd shell out a solid $500 Canadian for that. Just so long as it can stand up to the "Great Test."