Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Visual of our stuff

http://www.faceyourpockets.com/index1.html

A link to a very interesting project exploring the idea of people and their stuff. On looking through it just a little bit it's amazing to see the things that people carry with them everywhere/everyday. It only serves as a collection of images, and offers no thoughts past that; it leaves you to think about it yourself. As a person who is very drawn toward the sight sense, I found it very intriguing in light of the recent Sunday night series "Possessed, when the stuff you own starts owning you."

1 comment:

Lance H. said...

Very interesting! I was surprised to see how much stuff people carry around with them. If I were to do that, I'd have only my phone, keys and wallet. But it is also surprising to see what the things say about the person, and if your judgment of the person based on their stuff matches their face or what you'd think they look like. A thought provoking link! Thanks!